Bejing Olympic and...random?

Posted by on | |
Bejing Olympic 08/08/08 started quite long ago

there u go... the logo...




08/08/08 can be consider as a special day to me...

1st because is Olympic..

2nd...cause i have a new additional hp

as u see below

Blackberry Pearl 8100




3rd because i'm back at my home sweet home...

4th because there is a new addition of family member...

introducing my cousinS...

they look so cute

they were born on the day 08/08/08

and and...

and wat???

look carefully at the pic above

notice one is pink and blue??

obviously is one boy and girl!!!

haha... and yet twin...

congratz to my aunty:)

THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR THE DAY IS

is my mum bday!!! haha

how cool can tat be??? hehe

is the watch nice???

i bought tat for my mum... such a nice son^^

PICTURE TIME:)))))


joNSON Car... AT NIGHT

So so... Olympic started rite??

many world record were set


Ladies and gentlemen...

para pembaca..

let me intro u people another crazy... SMART?? SUPER DUPER SMART FREN

why i say tat???

cause he score TER 98 if not mistaken for his EE2 exam!!!


MR LOW HENG HAO

so... wat is so great wit him???

his results???

his handsomeness??

haha

he experimented with the RM5 note

according to him...

RM5 note cant be tore wit bare hand..

but surprisingly during EALD Priya class...




tat is wat he did....

right in front of me...

and we were **&&^%$#@@@

wat the heck???



HENG HAO SAYS : I'M PROUD OF MYSELF!!!

so guys...

he deserve a Olympic gold medal???

haha...

yes/no

if yes then he will be RM1 million richer!!!

heng hao millionaire eh...

ps: remember belanja me makan :D

and yes... he solved this also....

this pic have nothing to do wit the millionaire... jz my new highlighter i bought for RM10- all five!!!


next next

this is a late post actually....

a reflection of me ... on a new laptop!!!

Well... i ate at KLCC...

quite nice place...

some thai food...

quite costly the food there!!!

haha...






and the most yeng part of the place is... the remote to call for the
waiter to place order...ect

END END END!!!

LETS HOPE LEE CHONG WEI WILL BRING BACK A GOLD MEDAL TO MALAYSIA... the match 2molo wit lin dan!!! pray pray.... GaMbeTEH!!! malaysia boleh!!!

2 comments:

RuYen said...

Wow...can see that you purposely took all those phothos just for your blog!!! XDXD!!! Anyway, keep me posted ya!

*God Bless You=)*

Jeff Khoo said...

haha... not purposely la... is memang i like snapping photos de ma... haha