holiday...

Posted by on | |
jz a short update..
no pictures this time cause dono why apartment line very slow
yesterday spend almost whole night playing cs wit my roommate...
quite fun playing after a long time not playing but i kinda screw it...
my roommate kills is double mine.... haha
me sui or he pro???

well.... 2day morning went plat ping pong at ssd....
at first.... i suck like anything until the kah seng and the STUPID keh bin keep laughting at my shots... which turn out to be so so lousy...
after a while playing... i gain back my momentum and everything was back to normal...
haha.... ps: keh bin, when u wan to balas dendam?

after going to buy bak kut teh as dinner... long time didnt eat....
till then... hope everyone is enjoying their day:)

to shahrooz.... when is our next game???? haha

END IF
END WHILE
END
end end end.... all the )(*&^% IS language whick is so freaking tough... if u know wat i mean...HEHE

0 comments: