Port Dickson Trip

Posted by on | |
This is a late post actually, earlier i was having problem getting into my goggle account due to password problem... not the first time le.... haha last time the password problem was wit my laptop and the next day was some exam so i wan to use it for some pass year question.

den guess wat??

no no... i didnt call the computer technician... it was around 11pm.

my little brother know my password... BUT he was ady sleeping...

i didnt wan to wait for the next day...

so???

EASY EASY!!!

i HACKED MY OWN LAPTOP PASSWORD!!!

muahaha...

but not this time....

i didnt hack goggle server to get my password.... not tat pro... haha

PASSWORD PASSWORD.... ehem... troublesome!!

well, went to port dickson trip wit my parent...


pass by some temple... snap tru the car mirror




snap tru the car side mirror... clear huh??



zoom zoom...



i love this camera...



father driving...


golf course



swimming pool



nice place rite??



not my day... it was going to rain



the beach



dark clouds approaching



macro shot




me and my sis....

AND AND

....
.
.
.


another pic of my cute sister!!! :)

0 comments: