on my 2009 wish list

Posted by on | |
Hello people, is the second day of 2009 without realizing. Time really pass very very fast.
Well, staying at home is really so so boring.... everyday daydreaming... online... sleep... eat....
wanted to find a job but i guess bit short of time cause my degree is going to start soon...
some of my frens ady starting their respective course in coming days.... how nice is tat!!!!
i still have to sleep eat sleep eat at home.... haha
of course i did help my mum on house work as i'm a good son... wakaka!!! perasan me... LOL

k la.... pictures of my dream wish list....




Nikon D3X which can cost a car!!! Kancil??



Tamron 18-250mm which cost around 1K plus...



A MacBook which cost around 3k... hehe



A Wrist handphone by LG...

and and i wish i have a car.... haha.... i dont wan kancil....

...........

....

....













.......
..............

......................


Nissan GTR which cost 700K.... haha...

yes...

i admit...

i'm dreaming....

THIS IS MY WISH LIST

WHICH...

WILL NOT COME TRUE THIS 2009...

haha...:)

0 comments: