CNY pic short post

Posted by on | |
nth much to blog abt this days.... thanks god one more week... i will be bored-free!! back to Uni... lol...
Yesterday meet up wit 2 of my gud fren and went to secondary teacher house for visiting.... the plan earlier was a whole group of fren.... but but... cant even contact them!!! no one reply message and even my fren call them also no respond... haha
I wonder wat keeping them so 'busy'

The day before went to some place for ping pong training... i played wit 2malay uncles(in their lates 40)---- guess wat??? i lose like mad.... haha... memalukan!!!!


chili sos



me and my frens... they came my house to get ANG PAU!!! haha


this is my naughty cousin.... super hyper active!!!
running here and there...
make all kinds of face when i snap pic of him
&
&
&
i think he likes my younger sis!!!
haha... my sis is elder then her but she dont like him----TOO ANNOYING!!!





oh ya.... ping pong competition next week.... LWK... u wanna come play??? haha
i suppose to post my dinner yesterday but cant cause my father took the camera ady...
so... shall delay it next time...

till then... happy holiday:)

0 comments: