Mother's Day 2009

Posted by on | |
hello guys, i'm back once again. After a week of busy this and that... two assignment due and it is done now!!! thanks to joseph , wei shan, jenny..... hope we can get good marks la:)

maybe this is kinda of outdated bacause Mother's day is a week ago... but never mind... i still wan to post it cause i feel is a meaningful day.

Stupid streamys was out for 3 days and that y i didnt update my blog the whole week... really sorry and 'thank you' streamyx!!! TMNET have the best service in th world!!! wulala...

i took the following photo on my laptop when i was boring... this time use camera!!! not handphone camera!!! nice.... hehe

my laptop speaker... Dolby Certified



trying out different angle.... was bored...




saw the reflection??? that is my busy body brother!!!



kinda of like this... haha

well... celebrated at Era Square @ Kensington at seremban of course...

these are the menu.... onli 2 selection...


set 1



set 2

well, went to my grandparent place before head to Kensington...
cause my daddy need to celebrate for his mother which is my grandma... haha



at my grandparent house garden....



Miss Young Model




WAH!!! this one ah... sure qualify for Modeling... the pose so YENG!@!!


and not long after... we reach at our destination.... the place quite coosy....not bad la...



many wine there...


"Blue Sky"



and here goes the food!!!














feeling hungry ma??? haha







and thats all for today... shall update tomorrow abt a freaking inciddent that happen at my condo:(...

0 comments: