Photoshop testing... @ Sun-U College Pong Pong Carnival / competition

Posted by on | |
First of all i'm very happy after whole week of non sense busying wit my University life.
Hectic is the word...

Monday - Economic Principle Exam
Tuesday - Rush on my Assignment
Wednesday - Business Law Assignment due date
Ping Pong training at Cheras
Ping Pong Competition
Thursday - Interview General Manager of big company for MOB assignment @ Shah Alam
- Suppose to have Carrom Competition but decided i was too tired for it....
sorry joseph... and congratz for getting second:)

anyway... below are some pic stolen from keh bin blog... and i tweak it a bit.... haha....
go check out Keh Bin blog for original pictures.



"Serve"




" wherethepingpongball?"



Scoreboard



and me the empire... haha....

Very happy also because my team got 1st for this event.... haha...
got another gold medal to my collection!!!! kinda regret didnt join carrom:(....
VU Boleh!!!!

k la... shall blog until here... going out for haircut and meet up wit my fren... chao...

0 comments: