a summary of this week....

Posted by on | |
this is a backward chronology blog post... haha...

Went to SS15 this afternoon and ate at Noodle House for the first time....

i ordered this called sarawak mee....


tasted average....



come wit some meat... and soup...

well, suppose to have lunch with my ping pong kaki fren de... but my very smart tommy overslept until the whole world is looking for him..., me and jon have called his 'cacated' HTC HD pro worth RM3K plus for useless reason because he never answer the phone!!!!
Kaa seng,,,,,,, no piont have so so good phone if u dont answer call... u agree keh bin???
lol... dont angry me mr president...

my morning start with a stupid bus with no aircond.... aircond rosak....
i tell u guys one tip....
dont go gym...
gym go sauna rite???
my bus is as hot as sauna when there is no air cond!!!
wulala...
temperature around 34 celcius is gd rite??? haha


so... wat i did which waiting for the bus to leave is stand outside and enjoy some nice view!!!
instead being inside the bus like sauna!!!!

oh ya... my morning actually start with a wake up call by kok how my housemate...
he say there is a pregnant cat in my house/condo unit!!! great... and it seems like it going to delivery i guess... so... kok how decided to chase it out before more trouble it cause...
bye bye miao!!!

disturb my sleep la!!!


proudly presenting my ping pong medal.... haha... gold one...



food time again.....

decided to cook fish and chips when i was hungry oone afternoon after coming back from college...and i love to cook!!! hehe.... and eat of course....












.........................................




tommy the president sleeping... haha



and guess how much this plate cost???


next post abt a video of ping pong and europe tour picture:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the sarawak mee taste average because you are not in sarawak!! duh...

can i try some of that fish and chip... maybe next time you can cook for me too...
hehehe..

Jeff Khoo said...

haha... ur very right indeed:) maybe v should go sarawak and try... lol

haha... my fish and chips tasted average also wor... but u wan sure i can cook:) i love cooking... hehe...
when u free??? lol