5 Mawar 2007 BBQ gathering @ Jin Han house

Posted by on | |
That night, I'm the 'foreigner' there because I'm not from that class.
I wonder when Ixora gathering will be??
Arnan, organise one!!! ok?
Thanks to De Cheng who invited me there... i was able to catch up with my old frens... some i never see them since i left my high school that is back 2years ago!!! imagine tat....

back then....


......



2007 5 Mawar....

.....



Class photo

wat i notice tru this photo is many people have change... not in terms of personality... i can safely say tat most is still who they are by the conversation i had wit them that night...
appearence is different from 2 years back....
example??

de cheng- longer hair(more yeng le)
kelvin - designer hair(more handsome)

emm... who else...
the girls mostly still the same to me... same hairstyle...



the girls....




bbq was fun... haha... as i enjoy eating and i keep eat eat eat... now fat ady...
how?? who wan go jogging with me??? keh bin... come seremban!!!!


the guy on left hand side(white shirt)- THE CO-ORGANISER



ken fei and chi jiet...



very sorry for my sucky photo... taken using my handphone:(



overview of the party... i think got 20plus of us easily... maybe 30...



i should have brought my camera... dumb me...


the group.... playing card after filling their tummies....




another angle...


thinking back... this school really leave behind many memories...
friendships.... laughter... joy... madness... haha... it was fun!!!

did you enjoy ur high school times??
leave ur comment ya:)

SMK Bukit Mewah, Jln Tok Ungku, Seremban

izint my high school so beautiful??? haha...

Note: This is not tat Lim Jin Han who is at Australia... This is my hometown fren Lee Jin Han...
sorry for the confusion... hehe







0 comments: