Transformer 2 : Revenge of The Fallen Movie Review

Posted by on | |
Transformer is super duper hot!!!! one word HOT!!!


Well, woke up early in the morning around 6something and cant wait to watch the movie ady...
fetched my bro and sis to school den come back eat breakfast... i cant even eat breakfast properly... lol... excited... made phone call to someone to watch the movie with....
at 10... depart to jusco seremban 2 TGV....

reach there... bought the 1045 morning movie... it was almost full!!! i sat at the F roll at the side.... but hey, who cares??? is transformer... my eyes glue to the screen until i dont notice there a wall beside me... lol...



and yes... glue... super glue to this!!!!


Megan Fox!!!!




she again at some movie premier for transformer2!!!





hey, mr!!! tat my car and my girl u know???



the war.....


the set at the pyramid... ehem... not sunway pyramid of course... lol





jetfire... dam huge and old... with a tongkat... dam funny...



the tiger???



run for ur life....




this two robots is really funny... the twin robots...

the movie lasted around 2 and half hour i guess.... the plot was awesome from the beginning... fight fight and fight...

and oh ya... the part where the robot girl try to seduce on Mr Shia... the long robot tongue!!! oh my god... i will pee in my pants if i were him!!!




Optimus Prime, the leader of Autobots



conclusion: go to ur nearest cinema and watch the movie....my rating is 9/10!!!

and oh ya... did i forget to mention abt the hot megan fox???



during the movie....




......

............


wan to know wat she do before the fliming???




.............


.................



yes... do tat... haha....
because the director told her to look hot in the movie!

to the perverts guys out there... there u go... two more sexy pictures of her...
omg, my gf is so going to kill me .... help!!!



writing off, good night and dont dream of Megan Fox!!!

0 comments: