My new skyline....

Posted by on | |

Helo guys, i'm finally back at blogger... currently back at my hometown and since i have nothing to do so i decided to update my blog...

A new skyline... ops... not the Nissan GTR r35 skyline...


yea... Brand new Honda City... But not mine... saw it at taipan and i'm pretty amazed by the modification to it... Honda should really learn from this owner and produce something like this... or even better... haha


............. wat this??




wats this???................

skyline??



wats the red blue thing in front of my laptop??


Well, actually the skyline is skyline rubber for my ping pong bat... haha



black skyline... quite yeng rite?? yes... they have yeng names for ping pong stuff...


Not forgetting XIOM... lagi yeng...


my ping pong bat... from bottom view...



coomplete set...



this skyline is RM45 which is much cheaper den the Nissan Skyline R35 which is RM700K-RM800k.... can buy many skyline rubber and XIOM!! haha



it says tat this rubber is use by Wang Hao... the current world number 1



at mamak....



'the couple'

bye... going for movie later... now lunch.... will update again tonight if possible

0 comments: