Simply Nyonya Cafe Taipan USJ

Posted by on | |
I wanted to blog this 2days ago but was busy with my course work. A long promise post since last week u guys requested for it.
Nowadays many people fall sick and there was no exception for me even i had plenty of water intake daily and of course fruits. Blame myself for over doing myself the whole week with sleeping time at around 2am and waking up around 7am..
Monday- Gym Twice
Tuesday- Forgot.. LOL
Wednesday- Gym at night and mamak
Problem arises on Wednesday when i literally Gym with my lung and throat(munthif commented this on Keh Bin Chatbox...)
I joked in gym and laugh too much + a very brilliant sauna and immediate bath
After working myself out at gym den was mamak session and me ordered Nasi Lemak... Gone case for sure... Slept at around 1something... Oh well...
Thursday was a long day with replacement class at 830am. Woke up around 7am... and with sore throat which come so sudden tat i lost my voice...
Did something sily again cause i ordered Pan Mee as my breakfast with i not suppose to order cause ikan bilis in the soup will cause coughing...
Lecture hall was very cold tat day due to the morning rain and Tutorial class was cold like fridge... Slowly... my mild fever develop...
Afternoon, accompany Keh Bin to buy his new phone to summit and Air Cond again... Dont get me wrong Keh Bin... I'm not blaming u ya:)
So evening the fever thingy and sore throat turning worst!!!
Thanks to my loving GF for taking care of me even ur also sick... A huge thank you once again
And thanks to my Buddy Jonson for fetching me to see doctor... Thank You!

.....................................................

I'm tired now... still recovering... As long the fever dont come back den is ok...
Picture time ya...

Melaka Posters as wallpapers of the Restaurant


some decoration....





from inside of the shop



another view...



The Menu



Yupp... I ordered Ayer Longkang despite the price of RM4



Ayer Longkang... Look like drity water




Ayer Longkang tasted goooood - Myth
I didnt really enjoy the drink as it tasted like Longkang - The Truth



closer view(sorry cause my Handphone camera kinda suck)




Nyonya Fried Rice... not bad



Nyonya Set - Ayam Rendang Nyonya Style



macro view...





snapped this before leaving....

Simply Nyonya Cafe
38, Jalan USJ 10/1B,
Taipan Triangle,
47620 UEP Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel/Fax : 603-5634 3933
Email : simplynyonya@gmail.com
Opening Hours : 11am - 10pm
Closed on Wednesday.

................................

Lunch at Strawberries Fields at Taipan USJ


I would say that this place odder a superrrrrrrrrrrrr wideeeeeeeeeeeeee variety of food and is kinda of nice with huge servings!!! me love

p/s: shall do a full review on this place when i go there next time:)





Strawberries Fields Fried Rice - Average taste onli...
Spaghetti Some-Thing - Chong Kian ordered it... so i dono... lol




this time my camera didnt fail me in bright lighting condition



kian with his omnia

Laksa at Madam Joyce at SS15, Subang Jaya
This laksa is kinda of special to me.... Looking forward going back to this place to eat with it delicious desert.






Sneak Preview - Sharooz with his burger
feeling hungry? I'm kinda of hungry now... but cannot simply eat due to my recovery process...
More food post in future on this blog... Ok guys... time for me to rest.
Pray tat i get well soon ya... Hehe

0 comments: