Taylor's SAM 2009 Prom Night @ Sunway Hotel Ballroom

Posted by on | |
After changing my blog template, i guess my blogging mood is back and this is finally one proper blog post after some time. Maybe with a proper camera(special thanks to joseph) i will be blog more. I'm setting my eyes on Nikon D90 or maybe Canon 450D or 500D. Just the matter or time and money. These toys is whooping 3k and above. Who wanna sponsor me?? Haha

I have to admit that my photography skills is bit rusty after some time. Some photos that i snap is really sucks until i curse myself... LOL...

Picture are snapped with Canon 1000D kit and 50mm 1.8 lens + Nissin flashgun.


Sunway Hotel Lobby (christmas is near!)




Me and Her



The Leng Luis



Li Ying



Wei Xin



Ah Moo



Wan Yi



Smile girls:)




Johnson the handsome




Ken with the girls




apple and longbean?




Bryan look gd with his matching tie and coat



Bryan and Moo



Who is the best dress tat night?



White, Yellow, Purple, Black, Green, White, Green, B&W, Black??


Who is the best dress??




Green



Wan Yi and Moo



Dont they look like couple? LOL




Again, The 4 Housemate




Best Prom King and Prom Queen... Who?





Announcing....




check out the photographers with thier flashgun.. LOL




Photo Name: Expression




cheese!



I wonder wat is Ken thinking? is he say tat he is not the prom king?


anyway....



Li Ying and Ken




The Venue




Johnson and Moo



Group Photo










picture snapped by johnson... haha




Now u see me... now u dont



Last but not least,


Wan Yi & Me

Clubbing session after that at MOS.. Freaking packed that day!
Hope everyone enjoy that night and thanks to Johnson too for accompany me.
Leave ur comment too. Thanks for reading

p/s: Email me or MSN me if u want the photo of you without my imprint.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice pictures!
reminds me of my uni's ball too =D

kenwooi.com

Jeff Khoo said...

Thanks Ken:)