Seremban & 550

Posted by on | |
Snapped this 2days back when i fetch my mum to town. Parking at Seremban town is totally craps as there is always insufficient parking lots avaliable. The ping pong gangs who came to seremban should know well... LOL
After a while, got my car parked and start snap pictures. Somehow i feel weird snapping picture in the middle of the day alone and get stares from people. I'm also worried that if someone suddenly snatch my camera? Could not focus much on snapping since there is so many things going in my mind. Need some frens to tag along so snapping is more fun perhaps.





I think the picture kinda sucky but still i'm posting here got get more comments from u guys.
Do tell me how to improve on it:) Thanks.



.......................



Snapped many of her portrait recently and this is one of the few that i took that day at this new Taiwan Cafe at S2. 550days and counting... I'm looking for more outings with u before u leave to further ur studies. Wishing u all the best and v shall strive for success in future:)

0 comments: