i'm so so lazy to blog....

Posted by on | |
can i jz post pictures instead??? haha... my apartment line very snail eh....

i'm lost of words now

cause...

i'm so bored!!!

Friday 11/07/08- early morning got driving lesson again... em... afternoon nth much actually.... at night... nth lo.... haha... wat i do at home is basically sms... sms... sms.... haha

parking...

bukit... (see wai best fren) hehe*

driving route


Saturday 12/07/08- onli managed to sleep for 2/3hours... woke up by my dad... den as usual breakfast lo.... den went out wit my dad.... went to jusco again to check up wit the computer monitor price... and meet up wit my frens...

forever lovely couple... ahaha

after tat my family and i went over to my grandparent place for dinner.... and tat all foe the day folks!!! hehe... i'm so so lazy now...

Sunday 13/07/08- em.... my break is over... so fast... so have to go back to college for some serious work... i reach college around 1 and suddenly my fren jonny call me and ask me out... he say he is bored... same as me cause i was unpacking my stuff....

PICTurE TIME....

came across this proton wira executive


random pic... snapp this so v know where the car is...


sonway lagoon.... sunway collage in the background wit dark clouds...


so many people skating.... no fun


omg.... this two girl... spotted them at asian avenue

END END....


0 comments: