back back... i'back

Posted by on | |
hi everyone:).... well, it been quite long since i last updated due to my bz routine?
not routine actually.... jz nowadays be my parent driver... drive here and there....
be gardener... lol... coach?? ping-pong coach for my secondary school actually... tat teacher in charge ask me to.... so since i was free... so ok lo... accept it:)

well.... too many things to say basically cause so long didnt update...

random pic....


my rubic cube...



haha... me so wu liao...

my badminton racket string broke tat day when i was playing wit my brother...
this racket is my first and follow me since standard 2... YES U HEARD IT RITE...









went to bukit bintang last week...
as usual.... things turn up-side-down whenever i go there...
IT ALWAYS RAIN when i go there.... i dont get it!!!!




random pic of times square CNY decoration





there are even lion dance competition going on...











END OF POST... will be back tomorrow:)

0 comments: