pictures

Posted by on | |




there u go people.... two more pictures.... the pic above is A Famosa at Malacca
the below one is some stones from my garden....
this week going to be one busy week for me also....
later afternoon going to my secondary school to coach my junior and meet up wit my long time ping-pong partner - kin wai.... been partnering him since standard 5 if not mistaken:)
tomorrow same thing too....
wednesday going to be at SMKBM- which is my secondary school for whole day to help out on some marathon thingy....
thursday free i guess..... while friday em.... maybe going back college:)
keh bin, be ready for me.... lol

oh ya... mr hao, i will be posting ur favourite beef noodle on my next post!!! wit pictures of course.... famous beef noodle from seremban... as featured on tv...
so to my readers.... stay tune for yummy food:)




0 comments: