Chap Goh Mei Dinner

Posted by on | |
Nowadays people tend to follow the 'trend' of eating out. That is normal especially during the weekends where the food places will be PACKED wit tones of people despite the economy downturn. Well well... sometimes i really wonder when i read newspaper headlines mentioning how-bad-how-worst-how-many-people-lose-job.... NOW MY QUESTION IS HOW COME THE MALLS IS PACKED almost every weekend??? lol... weird...
Maybe in economics poeple is using their past savings----dissavings?? (i hope i'm not wrong here)...bla bla bla... i forgot my econ.... haha

My family decided to stay at home and not going mad at eating out.... home cook food is always the best!!!! anyone agree???


My grandparent came to my house too... so food slightly better... yum yum...

i love my mum food

is the best in the world.....

universe perhaps??? lol

k k... enough of mumbling of this and tat... pic now!!!


ehem... 100% home made k!!!



wah... the skin so crispy...!!!









King size prawn!!



Mix Veg...



still got curry and some dono-wat-soup



full view



feeling hungry???



mummy...i'm hungry!!! where my dinner???

bye bye all... i wanna find some stuff to eat!!!

..........

up next state level ping pong competition pic!!!!

stay tuned!!! thanks for reading:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to eat all the nice food....

I bet Phang won't be able to control himself at the sight of all those food. I couldn't too....

Instead i spent Chap Goh Mei Studying in hostel... so sad. esp in comparison with what you were doing...

胆小yInG said...

hi~vry enjoy reading ur blog...feel so relax...thx 4 sharing a lot=)

Jeff Khoo said...

thanks Arnan and Shinichi_prince for ur comment:)

i will try to update my blog asap... currently bz wit my new course... hehehe