a big thank you!!!

Posted by on | |
I love eating food made by u... even thou is a bit simple... but is always the second best after my mum. haha.

This is sandwich tat she made for me last week!!! happy:)









mash potatoes

me and you....

.................................................................................................

fast and furious

for those who havent watch this movie...
go fast fast watch... haha
is very nice!!!

ps: going famous Yuen Steamboat in a while - opposite sunway pyramid



5 comments:

j said...

not the best meh?? aiyaya!!! later she scold you then you know... simple is the best lar . . . no need too complicated . . . As you said :"made by love 1 mah" . .

Montastrea said...

Sweet sweet lo....

Jeff Khoo said...

haha... hui san... wat so sweet la.... haha

Jeff Khoo said...

haha... she wont scold me de la... lol.... wat about u??? haha

j said...

me still enjoying my single life lor ~ ~ . . . can go where i want whenever i want . . maybe a few more years later lar !!! haha ^^