Madness Jam at Summit USJ 1

Posted by on | |
Almost everyday i have to go tru the most horrible jam in the whole Malaysia i suppose and believe me... is not nice feeling!!! It have been quite some time now... so maybe slowly i get used to it... Luckily most of my class is kinda of late so i can avoid the jam but if during evening when i return back around 430... the jam start to pick up and is super super madness!

a picture of the jam taken from insde of my stutter bus

normally i would jz sit back and look at the traffic condition... luckily i'm not driving or else i will get heart attack everytime i drive... ahaha...


Normally a clear road would take 10minutes or less to reach but if it is jam.... den can be up till one freaking hour!!! trust me... i'm not joking over here!!! 1hour!!! i can reach back seremban less den 1hour... haha

At ssd,


see those people snapping photo??? wah! like international competition like tat:)


well, not international competition but is actually some new intake student snapping photo for their orientation purpose.




....................

Food food... yummy yummy...


me and wy prepare this for our dinner....

HOMECOOKED FOOD IS THE BEST!!!


I really enjoy cooking together with u:)


.......................

jz some flowers i pucked from the side of the road... lol

up next: my new skyline... stay tune to my blog:)





0 comments: