Short Updates - Farewell

Posted by on | |
Today is a busy day indeed, attended two farewell for Wan Yi and friends at different location. It was great catching up with old frens and update each others.

Hope it will be a safe journey and great journey for you. Be tough, Stay focus:)
All my best to my frens who are leaving the country and we shall meet in coming times.

Morning chats





Old town at night. It was packed!




Group photo


To those traveling back to their hometown, travel safe and remember to capture some special moments during the festive season.
I dono i should be excited or down... lol... come CNY goes you... luckily my next sem is starting and ping pong and photography will be my leisure time.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!

p/s: inform me abt gathering during CNY ya... hehe.. TQ
p/p/s: will be missing u this CNY:)

0 comments: