CNY outdated post- PD trip

Posted by on | |
Ok. This is an super outdated post!
Went to visit my great-grandma on the 3rd day of CNY and it was nice seeing her again. Btw... she is 100 years old! Imba betul...

While my mum and aunt talked with my great-grandma... i went outside compound to shoot a couple of pictures with my cousin. These are the results.


very distracting background yes i know... lol




Another distracting one... i kinda hate the car!




Tried some macro with my kit lens....




Me and my great-grandma....



PD roundabout




Snapped this tru the car window while the car is 100km/h
Tell me wat u see in the clouds!


gtg now... class later and i hope my leg have a speedy recovery!Have a nice day






4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

from the clouds.. i see a dog doing the "shhhhhh" sign.. =P

kumfye said...

kenwooi agree with you...shhhh...so your pd trip got many leng luis...

thefye.com

Jeff Khoo said...

LOL, Ken i see a sheep kissing another sheep in the clouds... haha

Jeff Khoo said...

Helo kumfye, yea my aunties call them the charlie angles... another cousin was sick tat day so didnt not join the photo shoot. LOL