Girl Drinking Ayer Longkang

Posted by on | |
OK. Here we are. I have decided that i should blog about my full gym session before my food post about Nyonya Food at Taipan USJ.

Well, late gym is kinda of fun because right after gym den is mamak session. Super duper fun cause is all about the food!!! haha... Oh ya... went to SS2 yesterday and it was OMG... food paradise... lol... maybe cant compare to Melaka or the famous Penang but it was good enough foe me because I'm away at my Condo at KL and without car!!

Next time who got go out yam cha plsssss PLEASE come fetch me out eat ya... hehe... Or else i will starve till death... LOL



Califonia Fitness from the 2nd level view

Sorry guys.. Pictures kinda of suck cause is snapped using 3MP handphone camera.
Please bare with it... :)




The yoga area or place to warm up..


And guess wat... i spot Jackie Chan at gym!!!






His posters is everywhere at gym!!




Treadmill Area

This is the place where u have bird-eye-view of the whole gym and who is coming in and out.
Guys, do u know what does this mean?? hehe^^



Bird-eye-view (spy area)


When i was warming up at treadmill area....
I saw something unusual!!!




and i saw this guy walking treadmill backwards!!!!
i think he is insane!!! lol... or maybe he was jz boring... haha




run run run... RUN




one of the machine....




can watch tv also...


I think u guys wan see more right??

Leng Luis right??

right??


spot any??? *click to enlarge*...




got or not??



.......sexy-hot-girl........


............





................................................SEXY.................................................





i spot this....



HAHA... anyone wan her number??





or maybe hers?

good enough??

U people surely have been wondering wat the blog topic is going to do with this gym thingy.
I mean 'Girl Drinking Ayer Longkang' this topic....
Eventually tat day MR KEH BIN aka the HANDSOME guy requested on my chat box that he wan see leng lui drinking ayer longkang.
Keh bin... u the bad boy...
People ask to vote either Leng lui at gym or Ayer Longkang post but u wan different.


Fine by me...


dirty enough???
keh bin... u wan some?? LOL






To: Mr Keh Bin



Ur delivery/request is here.

From: Jeff Khoo

Hope u people enjoy this post:) Enjoy ur weekend....
Thank for reading my blog.

up next: Nyonya Food at Taipan USJ

0 comments: